1. To prepare your abstract please download the template by clicking here and follow the guidelines therein.
2. To sign in for the first time, you must first create a new account.
3. Then, using your username and password you can sign in, in order to update your abstract or make any amendments to your already submitted abstract.
4. Abstracts must be submitted in English through the online abstract submission system. Abstracts submitted in other languages or sent by fax, e-mail or in hard copy (paper copy) will not be accepted for evaluation.
5. All received abstracts will be evaluated by the 11th ICOLD European Club Symposium Advisory Committee.
6. The abstract submission deadline is 18th of February 2019.
7. The corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation procedure’s results until the 15th of March 2019.
8. The presentation of the abstract and its publication in the Final Program is conditional upon payment of the registration fee by at least one author per abstract.