1.To prepare your full paper please download the template by clicking here and follow the guidelines therein.
2. To sign in for the first time, you must first create a new account.
3. Then, using your username and password you can sign in, in order to upload your full paper.
4. Full papers must be submitted in English through the online full paper submission system. Full papers submitted in other languages or sent by fax, e-mail or in hard copy (paper copy) will not be accepted for evaluation.
5. The length of the full paper should be maximum 12 pages.
6. The full papers submission deadline is 20th of May 2019.
7. The corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation procedure’s results until the 16st of June 2019.
8. The presentation of the full paper and its publication in the Final Program is conditional upon payment of the registration fee by at least one author per full paper